The analysis should include all of the following:
• The name of the Welfare Program and the year it was created
• The History of the program: Who developed it? Who voted for it? What administration signed it into law? Does it still exist or has it changed over time?
• What resources does the program provide, and who is the target audience? Women? Children? All folks living in poverty?
• What issues does the program aim to address? (Hunger, Homelessness, Medical Care, etc.)
• What are the benefits of utilizing this program?
• What are the Cons of utilizing this program?
• What is the process for applying to this program? Does it have rules/regulations? Is it government or state-funded (or both)?
• What changes would you make to this Program to allow it to be more successful?
Please cite all sourcdgoes you have used in APA Format