Read the Bernard Madoff case study.
Briefly summarize the ethical issues in the case and include at least 3 concepts from chapter 1 in the textbook. (You can just find three scholarly sources to use here).
Answer the questions at the end of the case. Present the research in a written assignment.
• A minimum of 2 pages - not including the title page and reference page.
• Do not use any textbook other than the textbook designated for this course as a source.
• Do not use direct quotes. Be sure to paraphrase. Do not copy and paste.
• Use APA to properly cite all sources.
o Make sure your paper begins with a Level One Heading: Introduction (Do not confuse an Introduction with an Abstract)
o Include a properly formatted APA cover sheet.
o Include a properly formatted APA reference page.
o Use 12 point Times New Roman font.
o Double-space the entire paper.
o Do not use bullet points - this is an "essay" style written assignment.
o Accurate In-text citations must be included.
o APA documentation and formatting style used appropriately (including in-text citations, reference entries, and format).
• A thorough analysis of the topic in relation to management, leadership, and course learning outcomes.
• Spelling, grammar, and writing style
• Write in the third person - such as, “This researcher…”, “This student…”, Do not use “I”, “we”, “our”, “you”, or any other forms of indefinite you.
• Avoid bullet points.
• Submit your own original work. Do not submit work previously submitted to any course - including your own work, that of other students, or any work that is purchased or traded from the online cheating sites, such as coursehero.
• Be sure to review your assignment after submitting it in Canvas in the assignment link. Submitting an assignment that cannot be viewed, or submitting the wrong file do not constitute valid excuses for re-submittidgong after the due date.