What volume of oxygen gas at STP is needed to react with 5.75 mol of C2H4?
- What volume of oxygen gas at STP is needed to react with 5.75 mol of C2H4?
- A) 17.3 L
- B) 42.9 L
- C) 3.86*10^2 L
- E) 1.29* 10^2L
- Not enough information is given to solve the problem.
- A gas at 5.00 atm pressure was stored in a tank during the winter at 5.0 °C. During the summer, the temperature in the storage area reached 40.0 °C.
- A sample of CaSO4(s) is placed in a container and then heated so that it decomposes according to the following equation:
- chemistry homework questions and answers
- At what temperature will 41.6 grams N2exerts a pressure of 1.07 atm in a 20.0 L cylinder?
- When 0.72 g of a liquid is vaporized at 110°C and 0.967 atm, the gas occupies a volume of 0.559 L.
- Gaseous C2H4 reacts with O2 according to the following equation:
- What is the empirical formula and molecular formula for lactic acid if the percent composition is 40.00% C, 6.71% H, 53.29% O, a
- Write the balanced equation for the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide
- you have an atom with 7 protons, 7 neutrons and 7 electrons. what is the approximate atomic mass in units of amu